Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thanksgiving Food Tent Cards

Thanksgiving is by far one of my favorite times of the year. It marks the beginning of the Christmas season (although these days I think that has been bumped to after Halloween), it's a time that my family spends with each other without the distraction of presents and Santa and of course who can forget about the amazing food? I've been blessed with a picky family, myself being the most picky of those, and so it's not enough for my Aunt to make her famous Sweet Potato Casserole...she has to make one with nuts and one without. Not to mention our dessert options have grown tremendously since the creation of Pinterest (don't even pretend you don't know what I'm talking about). With all of that comes the unending questions of "Which one has the nuts?", "What dessert is this?", "What is in this fruit salad?". Put an end to all of that with these fun and festive Thanksgiving Food Tent cards. Print them out on a color printer, fold them (the backside is not shown in the image below in an attempt to enhance the front side), write your food item and you're ready for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment